Isle Abbotts Parish Council Meeting Agenda
Agenda for Wednesday 4th July at 7.15pm in the Village Hall
- To receive and approve any APOLOGIES for absence.
- To receive any DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
- To read and approve MINUTES of the last meeting on Wednesday 2nd May2018
- To discuss any MATTERS ARISING from the minutes.
a) Badbury Ditch Update
b) Gigaclear Broadband
c) Church Floodlight
d) Weekly Flying information
e) GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation)
- PUBLIC QUESTION TIME
- Reports on roads(PH) and footpaths(AH)
- Flooding Oficers report (PH)
- To discuss any items of correspondence received since
the last meeting,including GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation).
- Items for next agenda
- Date of next meeting: